Employee Assistance Program
SIA has a new Employee Assistance Program partner as of July 1, 2023. Optum will provide counseling, management consulting, trainings, financial, legal and ID theft support, Critical Incident Responses Services (CIRS), training and development for managers, WorkLife services, and much more.
Toll-free (866) 248-4096
24 hours a day, seven days a week
TTY support is available by dialing 711 + 1-866-248-4096
The SIA EAP offers a multitude of resources to help you and your eligible family members handle the challenges of life.
When you need a helping hand, a skilled professional can provide focus, direction, and support. Optum can help you identify and resolve issues involving:
- Marriage and relationships
- Family conflict
- Stress, anxiety, and emotional distress
- Grief and depression
- Alcohol or drug dependency
- Life changes
- Coping with loss following a natural disaster
Eligible members are entitled to face-to-face counseling, telephonic consultations, and web-video consultations.
Work & Life Services
Optum can assist with information and resources for the following challenges:
- Daily living services
- Financial services
- Legal services
- Identity theft recovery services
- Home and property repairs following a natural disaster
Optum’s management consultants provide professional guidance and support for managing difficult workplace situations, troubled employees, and job performance issues. Their consultants have a unique background in professional counseling, human resources, and business, allowing them to offer insight, assessment, training, and action plans that are right for your managers and employees. Other management resources include Job Performance Referrals and On-Site Critical Incident response services.
- Self care app
- Wellness assessments
- Mindfulness tools
You can access assistance with work, life, and health challenges at one convenient, private website. Some of the features include multi-media self-help programs, articles, and links for a variety of emotional, health, child, teen, and family issues.
Provider Search also offers a list of Optum’s mental health providers. A one-time registration is required. Your dependents may use it too. These services can be accessed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week on the internet.
Optum will hold your privacy in the highest regard. They will not share any personally identifying information to your employer, or to anyone outside Optum. You can use the site with confidence and comfort when searching for the personal information you need.
Employee Assistance Program
- Arcohe Union School District
- El Dorado Union High School District
- Folsom-Cordova Unified School District
- Galt Joint Union Elementary School District
- Galt Joint Union High School District
- Hayward Unified School District
- Latrobe School District
- Natomas Charter School
- Natomas Unified School District
- Placerville Union School District
- Rescue Union School District
- River Delta Unified School District
- Robla School District
- Sacramento City Unified School District
- Sacramento County Office of Education