Use Of Facilities Agreement Between Public Agencies

December 6, 2022

Applies to any public agency (Parks and Recreation Districts, the State of California, etc.) and its sponsored activities. A facility use fee is not required, but may be charged. Determination of an appropriate fee level will be based on the activity and imposition on the District’s resources.

Indemnity and insurance requirements are fully negotiable, and should generally be as broad and protective as the “All Other Private Entities Form.” Indemnity and insurance/coverage provisions will in each instance need to be carefully reviewed, particularly in circumstances in which the government agency is self-insured or covered by another Joint Powers Agency.

Please visit the Forms page to download.