Trauma Informed in Education Training
Print Details Type of event: Other Events
Addressing Social and Emotional Learning by using research-based, behavior-focused strategies for staff, students & families, building resilience in our communities.
Anxiety and depression in students is running rampant. Workplace stress for educators and staff as well as rising litigation costs for schools are also top concerns for communities across the country.
How can we reduce tension and improve how staff, students, families and community partners work together to create trusted, safe environments for all?
Have you heard of Trauma Informed? This is Trauma Informed PLUS. Join us to learn what trauma informed is, why it’s powerful, how to use it and other collaborative strategies to create safe, mindful and resilient school environments.
Led by Susan Jones, Founder and Principal of Creative Behavior Systems
Susan is an educational behavioral specialist, ACEs (Adverse Childhood Experiences) expert, trauma-informed and restorative practices facilitator, and resilient schools program strategist. She has trained in a range of arenas from educators to the Federal Court System.
- Target Audience: Administrators, Educators, Support Staff, Parent Liaisons, Student Leaders
- Dates: Tuesday, April 9, 2019 or Tuesday May, 7, 2019
- Time: 8:30 am to 12:30 pm
- Location: 9800 Old Placerville Rd., Suite 100. Please park in spots marked Suite 100 SIA
- RSVP: to Jennifer McCain @ firstname.lastname@example.org
- No cost to employees of SIA Member Districts.
Contact Name: Jennifer McCain
Contact Phone: 916-364-1281 x1292
Contact Email: email@example.com