Requesting a Certificate of Insurance
The purpose of a certificate of insurance is to demonstrate proof of insurance coverage to the parties involved.
- Fill out the request form provided by the district office.
- Attach the entire signed agreement/documentation.
- All requests for a certificate of insurance should be processed through your district office for review.
- All completed forms and supporting documents must be forwarded through your district office to Schools Insurance Authority.
Please allow 10 business days to issue a certificate of insurance.
- Once the completed form and signed agreement/documentation is received
at SIA, the documents are reviewed. If any information is missing, the district will be contacted.
- The request is processed and sent to our broker. The certificate of insurance is issued, sent to SIA and mailed to the certificate holder.
- The certificate of insurance will then be forwarded to the district office from SIA.