Smoking-related diseases claim an estimated 430,700 American lives each year. It is directly responsible for 87 percent of lung cancer cases and causes most cases of emphysema and chronic bronchitis.
The following printed materials are available upon request to Prevention Services. Please be sure to indicate the materials you are interested in.
- After Your Last Cigarette (1/2 sheet handout) (handout)
- Break the Smoking Habit: Stages To Success (booklet)
- Quit Smoking: This Time for Sure (booklet)
- Smoking: Quitting Has Never Been Easier (brochure)
- When You Quit Smoking: How Not To Gain Weight (brochure)
|= MS Word/.doc format||= MS PowerPoint format||= PDF document|
|= MS Excel/.xls format||= Rich Text/.rtf format||= External website|