Good dietary habits can promote health and reduce the risk for major chronic diseases. Proper nutrition is necessary for providing energy to accomplish our daily tasks as well as our life goals.
The following printed materials are available upon request to Prevention Services. Please be sure to indicate the materials you are interested in.
- Food Labels: How to Use Them (brochure)
- Getting More Fiber in Your Diet (brochure)
- Healthy Brown Bag Lunches (brochure)
- Vitamin and Mineral Supplements (brochure)
- What You Need to Know About Carbohydrates from Simple to Complex (brochure)
|= MS Word/.doc format||= MS PowerPoint format||= PDF document|
|= MS Excel/.xls format||= Rich Text/.rtf format||= External website|