Mental Health Management
Mental health involves emotional well being, the capacity to live a full and creative life, and the flexibility to deal with life's inevitable challenges.
The following printed materials are available upon request to Prevention Services. Please be sure to indicate the materials you are interested in.
- Fatigue…How to Look Sharp and Feel Great (brochure)
- On and Off the Job…Laughter Is the Best Medicine (brochure)
- Stress…Simple Steps to End Distress (brochure)
- The 10 All Time Favorite Stress Reducing Tips (brochure)
- This Life Is Not A Dress Rehearsal…Getting A Handle On Stress (brochure)
- Too Much Stress? Get Organized (brochure)
- Anxiety Disorders: Treatment Can Help You Feel Better (booklet)
- Depression: What it is, What to Do (brochure)
- Depression: A Common and Treatable Problem (booklet)
- At Your Desk Exercises – 10 Easy Tension Reducers (brochure)
Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - Our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is designed to help school employees deal with personal problems that seriously affect job performance.
Workshops and Presentations - SIA offers a variety of presentations and workshops to help district employees with the challenges and stresses of everyday life.
|= MS Word/.doc format||= MS PowerPoint format||= PDF document|
|= MS Excel/.xls format||= Rich Text/.rtf format||= External website|