Schools Insurance Authority in Partnership with Schools
Our members are proud of our affiliation and value SIA's strength in meeting our mission. SIA's staff and governing board are committed to a positive future for schools.
- Within SIA is an assemblage of motivated staff representing the highest level of expertise whose talents relate to the needs of the membership and the JPA.
- Every employee is mindful of how SIA can positively impact the finances and the experience of our members.
- We are rooted in an organizational culture of care, trust and long-term thinking.
- We provide stability and consistency in a varying environment.
- We are flexible and have the ability to adapt in meeting the ever-changing needs of our schools.
- We seek expertise outside the JPA to address temporary needs as deemed necessary and appropriate.
- We promote engagement and active participation of member districts for the good of the pool.
- We have superior board support and involvement.
- We nurture long-term collaboration and building trusted relationships within the JPA community and the market.
SIA's visionary team believes in service to schools. Our continuing goal is to provide high quality, cost-effective, relevant programs and services that assist school districts in saving dollars for the classroom.
"Schools Insurance Authority has been meeting the insurance needs of school districts for 35 years. SIA was the first school insurance joint power authority (JPA) in California and has consistently set the standard for excellence in management, rate structure and support to the local districts.
The power of pool purchasing, shared risk and shared benefits through SIA and the JPA model has saved school districts and the taxpayers millions of dollars over the past 35 years.
I am very proud to be part of this organization."
Pioneer Union School District and Gold Oak Union School District